Property insurance is defined by what you own.
- If it's not your house but you still need to insure your "stuff", that's Renters Insurance.
- If you own the home but you share walls with a neighbor, that's Condo Insurance.
- If you own the house and you live in it, that's Homeowner's insurance.
- If you own the house but you rent it to someone else, that's Landlord Insurance.
- If your house is empty or being built, that's Vacant Dwelling / Builders Risk Insurance.
Having the wrong type of insurance could result in claims being denied and/or insurance being cancelled.
Contact a Pentagon Group agent to make sure that you are insured properly.